CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Educational woes...

After doing some serious soul searching I have decided to change my major in school. I was in the Surgical Tech program and am now going to go into Medical Coding and Billing. I spoke to my advisor today and I’m going to the school to fill out my “Change of Major” form, change my schedule and exchange my books. I really feel good about this and feel like it’s the right thing to do for me and my family. I’m thankful that I realized this before I had taken a bunch of classes that I didn’t need! So now I can enjoy my time off of school and get ready to hit the books again on July 7th!

2 comments:

Missy! said...

That's fine if you change your mind. Your the one that has to put up with the job for the rest of your life!

McFarland's said...

Doesn't it suck trying to figure out what you want to do when you grow up :)