CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thank you Metformin....

So I had to start a new medication a few weeks ago and lets just say it has some "shitty" side effects. I'm so tired of stomach cramps and random diarrhea that I could scream. Even worse is all those little sayings like "I don't give a shit!", "oh crap!", "does the bear shit in the woods?" or even "up shit creek without a paddle" have a whole new meaning to me! I do give a shit, more often than I would like too, and if I yell "oh crap", you better get out of my way. I do believe bears shit in the woods and one day I may too, if I'm driving down the right road and the urge hits, and as far as shit creek...I wouldn't even dare step foot in a boat with this condition.

So I end this "shitty" entry in my blog with a big THANK YOU METFORMIN for my irregular regularity...

0 comments: