CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh, my baby...

On Wednesday I signed Meghan up for kindergarten! I did really well. I didn't even shed one tear! I dotted all the “I’s” and crossed all the “T’s” on the mountain of paperwork. I was even able to admit she can be a bit “bossy” on the “about me” sheet! I was very proud of myself; I tend to be a bit emotional.







One day later...much different story…






Meghan’s preschool had its International Concert..the class marched in waving flags from all around the world and I watched my little girl climb up on that big stage and I started to lose it! The tears started before the music! I can’t believe she is going to be 5 in just a few short months! I can say for sure that God has blessed me with two great kids!

0 comments: