CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Our first broken bone :'(

Wednesday afternoon Mya was doing her usual cartwheels across the entry way of the house  I have warned her many times that she is going to get hurt and she fell not once but twice!  The first time she got up and kept on going.  The second time she stayed down I told her not to cartwheel in the house.  I watched her until Ken got home from work and she was really in a lot of pain so off we went to the Urgent Care did I mention I have told her not to cartwheel in the house? !  They did an xray and said she had a break.  They splinted her and told us we had to see a Pediatric Ortho on Thursday.  So we got the appt and she indeed has a brake and is in a cast for 3 weeks and then he will reevaluate her arm!  Pray for us that this only lasts 3 weeks.......I told her so!

It was bruised all up and down of her forearm...












Getting her cast on...













I don't think she realized how far up her arm it was going to go...

1 comments:

McFarland's said...

get Aflac - this could be the start of something!! LOL oh how i remember those days!!!